Mega Menu Question

Hi @Whittfield
thanks for your answer. Is there a way that you can do a demo bloc file to download ? A navigation bar in the style of the top I posted in the first thread ? So to open the bloc file I have to buy tab anything … but I think I will do this - because its really cool

thanks
tom

Hi @Whittfield,

This would be a great topic for you to show on the live stream you mentioned? I for one would LOVE you see you create this is its basic form (and then we work more in depth after)

I do think many of us, including myself are not using Tab anything to its full potential.
(I have yet to buy pro, but will be getting this)

Hi…
I play around with the tab bric …I have a few question?!

1. When I want to build a mega menu …where I put the bric and the divs ? Global area ?
  2. How I can get it that the first tab is closed … And when the menu is open how to close the menu?
  3. Can I link a button not to a tab but to an external url or the homepage ?
    thanks @Whittfield

Replying to my own post here. I gave the Beta of 4.3 a try and can confirm, that the issue is gone. Should try that more often :wink:

Hi @chicuelo
thanks for your help
tom

1 Like

Hi @hendon52, thank you so much for that clear and concise explanation. Thanks to you, I managed to incorporate a mega-menu using bloc with the toggle visibility feature. However, I am using a hero bloc at the top of each of my page which allows the nav bar to sit on a background image. When I click on the nav-bar item that activates the mega-menu bloc, the mega-menu bloc pushes my hero bloc down including the nav bar which then appears under the mega-menu bloc.

Is there anyway, I can have the mega-menu bloc slide on top of my hero bloc such that the nav-bar remains on top. Any way to adjust positioning of the mega-menu bloc?

I like the way @chicuelo has oriented the mega-menu on the site he designed, it sits well below the nav-bar. How do you incorporate that transparency effect?

Hi @chicuelo, I’ll appreciate your help.