Menu sticks at the top

First signs of old age…(actually, I could spell out many signs).

On my own website I have this option.,…

On the new site I am building, that option isn’t there?
Is that a Blocs option, or a 3rd party option?

Thank you all for putting up with me.

Rich the Weather Guy

It’s only there if a nav bric is in the bloc.

Hmmmm…Nav bric. There is a menu in that Bloc.

OK…I found it, but that NAV bar is at the bottom of the Bloc…I had inserted two Blocs above it, so this sticky thing really doesn’t work.

DAMN…

Rich the Weather Guy

You can do the same thing with the class manager.

Thanks Pete. I managed to work around it so I won’t be bothering you with any code questions.
I often wonder how you folks who do this for a living, deal with people who just don’t know what they want in a website.

You have my prayers. :pray:

Rich the Weather Guy

There are difficult customers, like any industry. Just like there are difficult designers. Communication and understanding is the key.

Also only take on jobs that are a good fit for both parties. I’ve seen people take on paid work, where they don’t have the ability to fulfill the clients needs, so the client ends up with something that doesn’t work for them. I would avoid locking your entire business model into one app.

I’m an advocate of life long learning. You don’t have to know how to make everything, but if you learn how to learn, you can do anything…. Failing that… outsource :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I agree, and thankfully, I am not doing any of this for money. Just helping out friends.

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like