Merry Christmas Community 🎄

Just a quick note to thank everyone here in the forum. Blocs :zap:Rocks because you take the time to help others, put forward your ideas and help me fix those pesky bugs!

I quite literally, couldn’t do it without all of your help and input!

Thank you all for your support in 2017, I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.S. 2018 is going to be BIG for Blocs!

:sunglasses:

14 Likes

@Norm Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you too for taking alot of effort 100% making this app, I know I said it many times haha I love Blocs App. Blocs Forever :slight_smile: You’re the best! Keep it up and stay cool ok? hehe Looking forward for 2018! Hopefully I can join you and @Eldar on a meet up hehe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now that would be great!

2 Likes

Sounds very promising.
Norm have a great Holliday.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you also.

Wishing you patience for 2018…maybe me to… :slight_smile:

Thank You for creating such a wonderful program.

Casey

4 Likes

Have a great Christmas break Norm, thanks for the hard work.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all.

2 Likes

Seasons greetings to all followers, forum members, developers and us end users of the blossoming Blocs. :clinking_glasses:
Personally speaking I love watching the development of this App, and on several occasions have been very greatful for help recieved from you fellow forum contributors.
Keep pushing ahead @Norm, thanks.
And I say it every year, but an old site looks amateurish, so make sure your site says 2018 soon.
Peace and love, the battle continues in the new year.
:nerd_face: Andy

4 Likes

I have to say that this is the most constructive forum I have ever been involved with, the fun of learning is just that fun. The knowledge of you folks has helped me and many other here. And Norm, it is so refreshing to know that a developer listens, admits when something cannot be done, but also makes every effort to meet everyone’s needs. This might sound corny, but feels like family.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you, too. Thank you for creating such a wonderful program that has given me new opportunities.

My best wishes, and much success …
hug.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

It is an honor to be part of our amazing Blocs Community! This year, I had an absolute pleasure to meet new friends from our community in real life, and, of course, visit Blocs HQ and @Norm himself.

Obviously, I can’t share the details of what @Norm showed me from Blocs 3.0, but I can definitely agree with the statement below.

Blocs IS going to be HUGE in 2018, and I also have a lot of big plans for my Blocs projects, which I believe will bring a lot of new users to our community and help them build great looking websites without knowing how to code.

Once again, special thanks to @Norm, and everybody who participates in making Blocs better.
I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

With best regards and warmest wishes,
Eldar

6 Likes

@Norm - Too often these statements are made with nothing to back it up, but you have relentlessly demonstrated during the last 12 months that 2018 will indeed be big for Blocs.

Have a great Christmas and well deserved break.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and thanks for this app and all the help in the forum! I spent some of the most pleasant hours of 2017 with Blocs and this community :wink:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas an Happy New Year.

@Norm Thank you for putting so much energy in the BlocsApp. Have now the deserved break :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hoping everyone enjoys their time with family, friends and loved ones and have a wonderful Christmas, wishing everyone health, happiness and prosperity in 2018.

3 Likes