Multilingual site

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of updating my Blocs website to a multilingual site, but I’m trying to find a way to do so without duplicating the pages. The reason being that I often make small changes to the design and it would be a lot of work to have to update each language version individually. The website consists of almost 50 pages and I am looking for a solution that will make it easy to maintain.
The only option I found so far is to duplicate all pages and then translate them. But that’s not ideal.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice you may have.

Without manually having to duplicate the pages, the only way I can think of is using Blocs Plus to create a WordPress theme from your layout and using a plugin like Polylang to handle the duplication for you. That way you’ll only need to handle/edit the translated text (or have your customer edit it themselves).

Also, if you are willing to duplicate the pages, this might be a way to do it: [MY PAIN] Multiple languages website. Is there any hope? - #4 by brechtryckaert - I Need Help - Blocs Forum

Hello @brechtryckaert

Thank you for your fast reply.
I do have Blocs Pro but implementing WordPress is not a option at the moment. I came up with another solution though. When the Project is ready in English I duplicate the whole .bloc file and translate it in to the language required. So I end up with www.example.com/fr and www.example.com/es.
If there are any changes in the design in the English version, I will save the Bloc I edited into my library and paste it in to the other language project sites. Even though I have to translate the part again if I insert the English bloc into the Spanish site. Thats the easiest way at the moment I come up with.
It’s gonna be a huge mess if the links aren’t set up correctly.
I also saw a few people recommend a CMS. But it is not a site who is in need for daily text editing or adding new content.
Can just hope they will add a multi language sites option to the blocs app in the future
Have a nice day.