My Blocs went missing on the Tree panel

Same thing happened to me. Several of my blocs are gone in the page tree panel. They still appear on the page, but are gone from the panel. HELP.

Have you tried the latest beta release it includes more fixes for the tree?

Build 3 will be out later today with even more fixes.

Ok but will it allow me to get my blocs back or are they gone FOREVER…? tear

No forever, the layer tree is just very particular. Im working on making it more flexible pretty much every day./

1 Like

Layer tree not showing bloc. I am using 3.2.3.

@Norm do you want this project or is a fix in the works?

Rich

ME TOO!

I think Norm has fixed this in the new update v3.2.4
In v3.2.3 and v3.2.4b1 the tree vanished when i did a few specific steps, but not in the new v3.2.4 :+1:

This is still an issue with 3.2.4. The image submitted earlier is the same with this new release. FYI I did not install any beta release of 3.2

@etdronehome
That tree will make Norm crazy.

I feel for you, it’s insanely annoying working on something for a long time and boom. :weary:
In a fresh project in 3.2.4 does it still happen?
The exact steps that made it disappear for me before 3.2.4 does not make it disappear now (for me).
Can you pinpoint the steps when it happens for you?

@Jakerlund

This my second site the first one 10 years ago for my previous business. So there won’t be another or new site.

I cannot pinpoint when this started. While I started with blocs 2 this is a fresh blocs 3 site and as I mentioned I have never used a beta release.

It doesn’t seem to cause any problems other then making it difficult to select components w/o the tree.

If it doesn’t drive Norm crazy he will have created the worlds smartest tree and become a Bootstrap 4 legend in his time and probably go into the Bootstrap hall of fame.

Could you please send me the project file I’ll get it patch up for the next release.

Is there any way around this yet; it’s doing my nut in!!
Using 3.2.4 on a love it, love it, grrrrr, love it basis at the moment.
Sorry to say this,
Andy

I use Blocs 3.2.4 and have this problem with Cards.

Try Blocs 3.3 it has a bunch of fixes for the tree, its currently in beta.

Unfortunately it does not work under 3.3

I’ve got the same problem in 3.3. :-/

I have had this problem a couple of days ago as well in 3.3 with an accordian bric. To fix I had to create new Bloc and redo the accordian brick in the new bloc.

I had the same problem, caused by duplicating the page, that’s when the accordion broke down. The solution was the same as @eagle

I have the same issue here, it’s driving me nuts. I’ve a 50+ page site with a common footer and duplicate links at the base;
www.iconicreserve.art

The bloc disappeared and the site is getting way too difficult to update with these numerous bugs.

I would consider using a CMS if your site is that size personally.