My new Blocs 5 website with cool features!

Quite simply amazing work, @Eldar ! You always keep on pushing the boundaries of how amazing a Blocs-built website can look. Love the design!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s often the last thing I want to do, but I always check things like that before publishing a website! Good luck, and if you ever need any help, I am always happy to assist you in any way I can :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for kind words @BrechtRyckaert
I’m excited to rebuild all of my websites/templates with Blocs 5 :+1:t2: It’s amazing what you can do even without using any custom brics or additional code.

1 Like

Nice work, Eldar! Lots of cool stuff going on :metal:

1 Like

Thanks @gary! I had a lot of fun experimenting with the scroll fx. The final version wasn’t actually the best one, but it is a good balance between smooth performance and cool effects.

Davvero bello!, really nice!, @Eldar

1 Like

Thanks for kind words, Luigi! :pray:t2:

Beautiful work Eldar, by a beautiful human being.

Ros

1 Like

Thank you, Rosalind :pray:t2: I appreciate the kind words!

Slick!
But now you have to divulge how you make the different images move independently. In one of your videos you built something similar but those images do not move like they were independently scrolling.

1 Like

Thanks, Matti! :pray:t2:

I will create tutorials covering everything. I actually have lots of tutorial requests already, and Blocs 5 Course videos to record this month, but I am also working on my new awesome product for Blocs 5, which I also want to release this month.

In a meantime

One image is set as a background, another image is added as a regular image on top of it using the image bric. The image which is up top is PNG/WEBP with a transparent window in the middle (which allows you to see the second image. Does it make sense?

I know that part. But how to make all the top images appear o move individually rather than on top.

http://beta.veewme.com/photographer/

Just make them different size, and enable the continued scrolling. This will do the trick for you.

I feel like I’m on the Apple Web site. Great design and smooth animation for powering blocs 5

1 Like

They are different size photgrapher

What are you using fort the gallery?

Rich the Weather Guy

Thanks, Anas! :pray:t2: Your new website is also very good!

1 Like

Hi Matti,

Judging by your example website, it doesn’t look like you have enabled the continued scrolling? Did you select each of the images you have flying over, set the directly to the same one, and checked the continued scroll option checkbox?