New Art Gallery site

I’ve just finished my art gallery site!
It is “image intensive” of course but it seems to load reasonably well with my toys. There is a fair amount of text which Google bots like (as well as clients), but the majority is hidden with accordian type areas to emphasize the images.

I would appreciate any feedback, particularly if anything needs to be tweaked or isn’t working right. I know the reCaptcha in the contact form is waiting for an update from Bill - bricsdesign.
Thanks Barry Tate

2 Likes

Hey @btate, nice work. I only looked on my phone.

There are some pacing tweaks I would suggest on the mobile menu and also between the accordion text and the next image. It’s all very close together.

1 Like

Thanks Malachiman.
Thanks for the feedback.
I did notice the dropdown spacing. It is actually from a FAQ bric that I bought some time ago before we finally got an accordian. Unfortunately I don’t think the FAQ bric has a line spacing option. Perhaps I can do it with a custom class.
thanks Barry

1 Like

Malachiman
Indeed the FAQ brick has line height adjustment for both question and answer.
I’ve got a lot of them to change so it’s going to take awhile. Wish there was a find/and/replace function.

1 Like

A custom class might be quicker :wink: But probably tidier to use the Bric settings.