New landing page for Consentry

Recently I have finished a new website for our latest product. It’s evolving on daily basis :smiley:

Totaly build with Blocs.

7 Likes

Nice, I like how the person changes per load on the hero, and the way you handled the small breakpoints with the overlay was cool.

1 Like

I like it, very neat and clean. How do you get it to change the person on the landing page each refresh? That’s really cool.

1 Like

I just added a small part of the js code at the bottom.

<script>
function randomImage(){
  var images = [
   './img/bg_home.png',
   './img/bg_home_02.png',
   './img/bg_home_03.png',
   './img/bg_home_04.png',
   './img/bg_home_05.png',
   './img/bg_home_06.png'];
  var size = images.length;
  var x = Math.floor(size * Math.random());
  console.log(x);
  var element = document.getElementsByClassName('home-intro');
  console.log(element);
  element[0].style["background-image"] = "url("+ images[x] + ")";
}

document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", randomImage);
</script>

and also added a class home-intro to bloc self, but you can define your class in the js self

<div class="bloc none bloc-fill-screen l-bloc home-intro " id="bloc-2" style="background-image: url(&quot;./img/bg_home_03.png&quot;);">

Styling self on the bloc is added per js. So basically you need to add a class to the bloc.

Hopefully this help :smiley:

4 Likes

Impressive!

1 Like

Nice. How did you do the login / free trial pages? That’s not Volt, is it?

2 Likes

Very clean and well designed. One of the best I have seen in a long time.

1 Like

@pumpkin No, the whole site is blocs static without any cms behind. We are redirecting to the subdomain where the dashboard is with the backend.

And what are you using for the backend?

The backend for the portal is on the dev side. So it’s not my domain. We are working closely on this project with a Dutch company. The framework is bootstrap. The rest dunno :smiley:

Page self is blocs. Pure blocs code. The contact form is the Pardot CRM form. Embedded.

On the image side i have try first to use svg code embedded, but lot of stuff got wrong in blocs. So i just left svg file with custom css to have width 100%.

Using svg as a code got messy. First image had all elements showing but the second one lost some elements. Dunno way.