New Particles Bric

Hi

Could someone explain me how to make Particles Bric visible or working?
I added it to a Hero Bloc but couldn’t see it on preview.
Thanks in advance.
Francisco

Haven’t tried it, but did you preview in browser?

make sure you have something in the row like text,

Yes I did.

Even though.

Thanks guys for your reply.

This is ok?
This the bric applied and the browser preview:

Hi, don’t forget to set the color of the particles,

example: my background color is pink, and I put the color of the particles in white, if you use a white background the color of the particles changes

1 Like

Got it!
Thanks so much Nelo!

1 Like

That’s correct, you need to assign a colour to the particles. By default they are white.

2 Likes

Thanks Norm.

1 Like

I would like to add this effect to my existing project.
The Blocs is allways freezing and export isn’t working either. :frowning:

Particles Bric v. 1.0.1.
Blocs v. 3.4.1.

hiba

@Norm What do you think?

Hmm :thinking:

First thing I would do is test the Bric in a blank project just to make sure it’s project related.

If it is project related, send me a copy of the project file and I’ll try to replicate the issue for you at my end and find out the cause.

I sent a pm with link to the project file.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem works on video background. only image or solid background. right?

I got the same issue. At first in my project it did work. Then on a different page I wanted to recreate the effect, boom, didn’t work anymore. Thought it was just me getting crazy, so checked the first page in the project I worked on, boom, suddenly also the plugin didn’t work anymore.

Opened a new project, there the plugin does seem to work. Can’t find out why the particles in my other project won’t work. Project isn’t finished yet and would like to use the particles in the background.

Reinstalled the plugin after removal, no effect.

Can anyone help resolving the issue? Would be much appreciated.

Great to see anyone has taken the time to comment on this reaction in the past 7 months :+1: