NEW! Primex Corporation Website

Hi guys! New Project Site is up! Check it out. :slight_smile:

www.primexphilippines.com

3 Likes

Very nice site. I really like the menu and the home icon. The dropdown looks great as the whole site. It also looks nice on the mobile front, I alway like it when you take the time to make site look just as good on a mobile device. I know it takes a lot of time but I think its worth it.

Great Job! Your clients should be very happy.
Casey

1 Like

Nice site well designed though I think the text is one or two sizes too small.

I know right now it is the thing to use small grey text - but text is not a decoration it is meant to be read.

Considering what the site is promoting I would add that there will be visitors with less than optimum eyesight visiting.

I’m sure the owners of the site would like results from their site - easy to read text is a vital part of getting prospective enquirers.

Barry

amazing design :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking good @mackyangeles
What, if anything, was added post export from Blocs?

1 Like

Totally disagree Barry, I find it perfectly legible - try this.

1 Like

@apswoodwork Everything is built within Blocs :slight_smile:

I think Barry is right with the text size. I found it to be a little hard to read also. It’s ok but I would have to enlarge the text in my browser. Still, very impressive site.

Casey

1 Like

@mackyangeles Could you share your technique for getting the home icon to display next to the Hamburg menu?

It’s just a empty bloc placed 2 icons for Home and Hamburger Icon then add Interaction adjust both justified to right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You, a very nice way to make your own menu. Maybe a little more work but very nice. Just tested it and works great. I’m thinking of all the possibilities this could have.

Another reason why this forum rocks, sharing great techniques.

Casey

1 Like