New Site: M718 Building Project

First 2022 site, a new building project. Made entirely with blocs. No extra brics used, just the built in features.

https://www.altosdemuniz.com.ar

10 Likes

Congrats! Great work!

3 Likes

Looks amazing!!

1 Like

Lovely site!

1 Like

Que arte tienes @chicuelo :smiley:

1 Like

You design the most beautiful sites!!!

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Amazing work ! love it.

1 Like

Thank you guys, nothing would be possible without this community and the support we found here

I wonder, did you design the PDF file as well?

1 Like

my respect, the site is really great. now my website makes me cry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did, and both project and developer logos. The renders where provided by the studio.

Hello how did you solve this situation. Did you work with groups? I tried to recreate something like this with groups. It works but with the smartphone view I always have the text fields one below the other and can’t find a way to adjust them.

I used a regular block with 2 columns. On smaller resolutions you should stack columns because text will be very small if you use 2 columns. You can set the width of each column in different breakpoints. For example on large and medium 6 colums width each column so they will be in the same row, for small and xs you should use 10 or 12 cols width.

LG

MD

SM (here I also inverted the order of the columns so the info displays first and then the image)

2 Likes

Thank you very much, that’s very nice of you

1 Like

@chicuelo > Nice looking, clean site. Thanks for providing details, how long did it took you to finish it if I may ask? Developing time and testing I mean, without taking account the back & forth with the client?

@kkelis I always send first a jpg image of the site proposal with 2 correction instances. Once the client approves the final design I start developing with blocs. If the client decides to change anything on the go during this phase he will be charged.

This site was about 2 days of design and 2 days of blocs work until the final export and upload

1 Like

@chicuelo Thanks for the info, very quick turnaround indeed! So what software do you use for your proposal?

Usually I use Photoshop for the layout. Working with a 12 columns grid and the full width bloc option to match exactly the same structure as blocs does. Logos and icons are processed then in Illustrator to work with svg files.

3 Likes

Lovely site but bicycles with mudguards/fenders would never work in that bike rack! Back to the drawing board for the developer!

It´s not an actual pic from the building, just a sample. Maybe they will have the same problem! :laughing:

1 Like