NEW Website for a manufacturer of endoscopes

Hey guys, I just launched a new website for a manufacturer of endoscopes for medical technology. Hope you like my work. Any comments? Thanks for your opinion.

2 Likes

Hi Ralf @RME

Nice and clean as usual - I think it would help for readability that some font sizes be increased (especially in the contact form and some buttons), some of the texts are in my opinion too long in width and the use of a continuous column may help instead of just one paragraph.

MDS

Hi. When you press in the arrow in the accordion doesn’t work.

Nice job! Nice colors/contrast and it has nice modern look. The fonts read well (maybe a little larger). I agree the contact form names are to small. The drop down areas work well touching anywhere but the arrows. Not sure why?

Your client should be real happy with the site. Again, nice work!

Casey

hey, thanks for your comments. I did change the fonts sizes and the page width. In my case, the arrow icons works well.

Hi Ralf,
schöne Arbeit, wie immer :grinning:
Die Popup-Formulare sind eine super Idee!
The chevrons work on desktop but not on iPhone.

Wolfgang

1 Like

Ralf,
amazing website - again.
Two languages - Bravo.

1 Like

Hi Ralf @RME

With respect to the accordions, if you click the region left from the chevron the accordion opens correctly however if you click only on the right hand side that is on the chevron itself the accordion does not open (viewed on mobile). On desktop though it is fine.

Persönliche Ansprechpartner

On desktop the 2 people on the left side appear on scroll full size, whereas the others appear on scroll but also scale in size.

MDS

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: Geilomat Ralph!

1 Like

RME, It’s a great website.

1 Like