NEW Website for flower shops

Hey guys,
a long time ago I created the last website. Now I am sharing my latest website with you. Hope you like it and I can inspire you. What do you think about it?

Thanks.

www.bluemeschloss.ch

3 Likes

Hello @RME it is very nice, and the zoomed flower pictures are beautiful. If you allow me the only change I will do is in gallery. It is very good you can click and zoom the image but the arrows to change picture will give the impression that every picture is a gallery, so if was me I just give a specific name to the gallery in every picture and with that you can click in the picture and it will not be able to scroll with the others pictures.

Is just my input. But the site is very nice, very well done. Congratulations…

1 Like

Very nice! Gives me some ideas. Thanks for posting. :slight_smile:

Auf meinem Handy sieht es ganz toll aus!

It looks great on my mobile phone!

A couple strange glitches on mobile here with Firefox. It was fine on Brave though.

If use Safari “Develop->Enter Responsive Design Mode”, this slight off center of headers can be seen when viewing iPhone SE. All other views seem to be OK. Also, Unser Team text section is not centered in mobile views.

Hopefully after correction, this would fix other mobile browsers too.

Looks great on iPhone 7 Safari. I especially love your choice in Fonts for this design. The level of detail in that is simply elegant.

1 Like

Most Beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks to all. I fixed it. Now should be better.

Some parts are still not centred for me.