NEW Website is online

Hi Guys, I build a new website with blocs for a wedding planer and event planer. any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.finestdecor.ch

2 Likes

Looks pretty good to me. The client should be happy.

1 Like

VERY NICE SITE!!! Love it! Question and I need your help haha how did you achieve the same height panels?

@mackyangeles thanks. Do you mean the panels at the starting page?

Yes, actually all of your panels have same height. Cool! Teach me hehe

I made a custom class for the panals. there i set the height and width to auto and added a border. then I gave the text a custom class with a fixed height and made sure that the text is about the same length.
then I customized the custom classes for tablets and smartphone.

I am sure, there is better way to do that. unfortunately that’s very difficult in blocs.

1 Like

I’ll try this hehe :slight_smile:

You have done well to find this solution. I think we need a tick box option to apply something like matchheight.js. https://codepen.io/ncerminara/pen/NNJMWX

That would be great!

@Norm is the man to ask :wink:

How do you implement this? Hehe planing to do a side by side image and panel, then I need to equal the height :slight_smile:

I wish I knew exactly. In Rapidweaver there is a stack called Matchheight that can be placed around columns to ensure they are always the same height. It’s basically just a bit of coding, but I’m not sure how we would apply that inside a Blocs project. I’ll try some experiments.

2 Likes

@RME

Hi,

It’s a great work! One of the best Blocs sites I have ever seen.

1 Like

Einfach nur super.
Tolle, dem Inhalt entsprechende Farben und gute UI.

Ein ganz kleines Ding, was mir allerdings sofort ins Auge stach…
… die Reihenfolge der Panels und die Anordnung im Menu.
Ich hätte die wohl identich gemacht. :rofl::joy:

@RME

Hi.

Very good work.
A very clean and agile product. I really like the work you’ve done.
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Hey vielen Dank. Du hast Recht. Ich werde die Reihenfolge ändern.

:slight_smile:
Warum wir Deutschen bloß immer so pingelich sein müssen…

Great looking site. From the choice of pictures to the elegant design.

1 Like

Very nice job!

1 Like

Very nice website! Beautiful photos, for sure attractive for new customers. Only, a pity that some photos need a correction, a bit over-exposed, black is not black. Nevertheless my compliments for your work with Blocs, class!