No Google fonts in class editor

Font Manager correctly displays all installed Google fonts. Class-Editor only lists local fonts, not Google fonts. All classes are affected. The same when I want to create a new class. Only local fonts are available
Where is the problem?
Thanks for your quick help!

Version Blocs 4.3.1

1 Like

Hi @akula, double check if you have Google fonts enabled in your project settings:

1 Like

thanks, but of course this is switched on! But it doesn’t help …

Having the same problem here.

I don’t know what causes the problem. Eventually, I deleted all my Google fonts and reinstalled them again. The problem was fixed en I can see them again in the Class-Editor.

Same problem! I tried following: I deleted the existing google fonts and reinstalled some of them again … unfortunately no success. Restart of program didn’t help. Any ideas?! Need to use the google fonts :frowning:

Another mentionnhere:

Reinstallation of the fonts does not work! I was forced to convert all Google fonts that I already had in projects to desktop fonts and use them as local fonts. And of course that’s a pretty stupid solution
Unfortunately, the developers do not respond to problems :-(((

Sorry @Akula, I have to step in here. I can’t help with your problems, but the developer is very active, and generally on the case quickly. As you probably know, he’s battling bugs with this version while having an eye on upcoming versions, so a busy bloke.
Your problem will have been noted at the very least.

all right, I very much hope he doesn’t forget this problem

What helped me at the very end:

1. Go to Library /Application Support/Blocs 4/data/
  2. Rename file called fonts.dat to fonts-1.dat
  3. Restart Blocs.

Thank you JoeL, that finally worked!