OOoooooooOOoh! Looks like something is coming soon!

Welcome Stephen, this community is great and is always ready and able to help with any questions you have. I’m super excited to learn about Blocs new CSS Grid support, I’m in the process of learning Stuart’s CSS Grid solution in Source so I’ll be curious to see how it stacks up.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Stephen!

1 Like

I did not find better than Boos81’s sentence to comment my update:

3 Likes

It’s the little details that I really love. The class editor now hightlights everything you added, so it’s much a lot easier to spot what you’ve done. Thank you @Norm !

3 Likes

Just upgraded from 4plus to 5 plus. Price in euro including the Greek VAT was 104.31€. Converted from
$102.29! Not too bad. The upgrade price is fair to my eyes. Besides, we have to support good software that is not subscription based :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Upgraded from v4+ to v5+ … really cool! Job well done :+1:

3 Likes

Upgraded from v4 directly to v5+ to have all the functions even if I don’t have to use wordpress

3 Likes

I upgradend to Blocs 5+… speechless

3 Likes

Just upgraded to 5+, a great motivation to redesign existing pages. Thanks for your hard work, Blocs team, we’ll spread the word :wink:

3 Likes

Upgraded to 5+

3 Likes

Upgraded earlier !..and WOW !!!

1 Like

Congratulations on the release of Blocs 5. I’ve been following along with the thread and wondering whether somebody can answer these questions before purchasing the update. I currently have Blocs + 4.5.3 installed and running smoothly. Reason I didn’t update to 4.5.4 was when I updated to the previous version I ran into all sorts of problems. I see that an update is necessary for Blocs 5+ and hopefully those bugs are now worked out.

I would like to keep Blocs up to date and install the newer version. Should my previous license be applicable for the new installation? Yes, I would open the V4 project in Blocs 5 and then save it to a new name. Should my Theme (one of Eldar’s) work as?

Or, as a last resort, just stay with Blocs + 4.5.3

Hoping I make sense and you can give me come good advice.

Sabina