Page names keep changing

Are you referring to the page settings name field?

Are you using the search feature in the navigator and then opening the page settings?

Update
I’ve found the issue, its a bug with the menu button in the page selection dropdown. If you exit the page navigator and return to the layer tree, you will see the correct page options for the page. You will also see the correct page options if you use the menu buttons on the page tab within the page navigator.

I have updated the internet and things appear to be stable. Thank you.

Grant

1 Like

Hi,
I am experiencing this problem just now. I have 3.4.10. I changed the SEO title and the page name in the menu changed. Anyone who has a clue or solution? Thanks!

I haven’t seen this on any of my own projects and only that one time when I was sent the other project. I would send in a support ticket referencing this thread, then include the project file and as much information as possible. The link for bug reporting is found earlier in this thread Page names keep changing - #6 by Flashman.

@Herbex Just a quick follow up on that now I’ve had a cup of coffee. I think you may be seeing something different from what was going on this thread. Do you have the data source in the side panel set to primary or none? If set on primary it will do as you say.

Try setting it to none and then you should be fine. I don’t like the way it does that when set to primary and always have the menu data source set to none by default. It offers far more flexibility with styling as well. I am so used to having it set on none as autopilot that I forget others don’t do that.

Thanks! It worked.
But, will I not be able to use the Menu Manager then? Just the Primary Menu is listed there.

You have total freedom now to apply styling through custom classes. You can still use the menu manager from the bottom of the side panel and create a custom menu with your own parameters and then select that as the data source if you wish.

Thanks you! I will look in to that.