Page Order

Wishing that I can change the page order. I don’t always create pages in order.

Thanks

6 Likes

Yep,

Good call.
@Norm hopefully drag & drop is doable in the page navigator.

Bill
BricsDesign

4 Likes

That’s been on the request list for a while now. It would make larger sites easier to manage.

1 Like

Indeed, still very much hoping for this feature.

1 Like

Obviously the order for pages in menus can be changed with menu manager. But I’m just wondering, is the need for this more a visual personal organisation requirement?

1 Like

For me, yes it is.

2 Likes

For me it’s mainly about the process of editing web pages in an order that makes sense. If you had a website selling DIY products it’s just easier to manage if you can add a new page alongside others in a similar category. It’s partly psychological as you work through the site, but also about organisation and efficiency.

None of this is an issue with a 5 page website, but on a 50+ page site with 10 sections it makes a big difference if you are not naturally organised or have a client that fits the description.

5 Likes

More visual organisation of the order of websites accourding to my workflow.
E.g. Our routes are differing and therefore the the order in a that project doesn´t match with the menu navbar.
Same with the boats wich is a different project in a deifferent server folder.

1 Like

to me it is important… and also if I use the Menu Manager, I will like to see the refresh button on the menu manager… instead of gogingo someplease else to update it. thx

1 Like