Page translator

Greetings to all!

Does anyone know how to integrate a translator on your website, without the need to place / make several pages in different languages, do you know if it is possible to attach it to blocsapp?

i integrated the google website translator. but googles website for this is not available anymore. Here is the code which i inserted in a html-bric in the header section of my site:

<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script type="text/javascript">
    function googleTranslateElementInit() {
      new google.translate.TranslateElement({pageLanguage: 'de', includedLanguages: 'en,fr,it,lb,nl', layout: google.translate.TranslateElement.InlineLayout.SIMPLE, gaTrack: true, gaId: 'UA-xxx'}, 'google_translate_element');
    }
    </script><script type="text/javascript" src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>

you still have to change the language settings and insert your google tracking code. Maybe the code still does work…

oh great, I’ve tried the code and it works perfectly yet, it translates the page to perfection, only that it appears above a bar of google that says if you want to deactivate the translation, otherwise it works great! thank you thank you very much