Plus sign location change

Would it be possible to have the bric + select button moved closer to the 8 visible options and always displayed? The asset manager window often is sitting right over the + button and you have to move it.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

I find that if I have an icon centered in the middle of a bloc the plus often sits over it so it’s hard to select without accidentally activating the add bric function.

I think we may be talking about two different things. What I was referring to was when you roll over the bric menu at the bottom of the page to choose from the eight brics a plus sign appears in the far right edge of the screen. Hitting the plus sign brings up a lot of additional brics.

Often when I try to get to the plus sign the asset manager page is covering up the plus sign.

I think I saw a screen shot of that area of the screen based on an earlier release of Blocs and it was nearer of next to the eight bric items.

Hi,

I highly recommend to use shortcuts. When you get used to it, you will have a lot of time.

For example, when I need to add a bric, I press ‘D’ to switch to the drop mode. If the bric I want to add is already one of the 8 visible brics, I just use numbers from 1 to 8 to select it. If it’s not one of 8, I just press ‘0’ to open the brics library. It might sound complicated, but it’s not at all.

Cheers,
Eldar

1 Like

Elder
Thanks that will work.
Rich