Pricing Table panel selection

Hi,

(Newbie Blocs user.)

I’ve created a pricing table with 3 x columns. However, I’m unable to select the middle table/panel like I can with the outer panels.

I would like to make the pricing tables have square corners, but the middle table/panel only lets me select the middle and base sections, not the header. Selecting the panel header separately doesn’t allow me to change the corners.

Is there any way I can select this whole panel?

Hmm, this may be a small bug @Norm

I got this to work, but only by first clicking on the left column where the corner options appeared and then immediately clicking on the centre column. If I went to the centre column first there were no options to change the corner settings. I’m using 2.5b2 here.

EDIT: after making the change it’s no problem afterwards changing the corner style on that central column.

On a side note, I wish we had a tick box option to use something like MatchHeight.js so those columns are the same length. It would look tidier on the web page.

Thanks for your reply.

I’m running Blocs 2.4.5 and that didn’t work for me.

I agree, it would be nice to set the column length the same, if that was possible.

I’ve just gone back and tried again after adding another 3 column bloc and it worked first time. How about trying with the beta and see if that works for you? https://blocsapp.com/beta-release.html

One caveat is that if you save the file it may not work again in 2.4, so I would be inclined to save any changes with a different project name.

EDIT: I’ve just fired up 2.4.5 and it worked perfectly there as well. I wonder if there is something specifically wrong with your project file or perhaps a bug with your OS version. I’m on High Sierra.

Thanks for your reply.

I’m running macOS Sierra 10.12.6

I ent through your instructions but can’t get it to work. I can live with rounded corners so it’s not a big problem. I just thought I may be missing something.

This is my first project using Blocs and it has been ideal so far. I’ve found a couple of minor bugs, but these could possibly just affect me!

I only had a problem the first time and it’s worked fine since then. I presume you’ve tried deleting the three column bloc and trying again. Sometimes weird stuff happens and simply restarting the app fixes things, but obviously it should really just work.