Probably a simple question for Blocs' masters (related to image placeholder) SOLVED

Hi
I noticed that in Bootstrap (maybe) you cannot do this visually (like an option inside of the app.
I know in MUSE you can do it easily with the Fill tool.
Curious to know if Blocs can. I’m sure can but I guess it needs some code?
I attached a sample I just made as a reference because I noticed that if you add an image small or large the image will be short or large not in the placeholder…umm, i don’t know how to explain…now I see in a gallery image, photos smallers and photos bigger and photos that fit the placeholder…is it correct? I had seen this also in other bootstrap application. I have no idea of bootstrap. please see the attachment . thanks

Use an image editor to clip the image appropriately then use it in blocsapp ( just as you did for the example ).

Hi yes I know what you are saying.
What happen when i click on the box? the lightbox will show the cutted image not the original full image , is it correct? that’s what I want to do. in the box show part of the image but when click on the box then show the full image.
:slightly_smiling_face:

In that case use the option “alternative image” via lightbox settings.

1 Like

ooooh cool wow Blocs is really packed with very nice gooddies. Well thanks @pixelwork !! u the master! we are just humble servants!!! :blush:

1 Like

You´re welcome.
By far not a master. There are others in this forum :rofl:
Each and everyone here is willing to help, that´s onther big point using blocs.

1 Like