Problem with Exporting link in Blocs beta 2.4.x

I’m reporting this issue with the current Blocs beta.

The URL is http://LifeHealingCoach.com

1 image is showing the full screen zeroing in on the Menu link for “Meet Carolyn”. You can clearly see it shows “Navigate to Page”.
2 & 3 images shows a duplicate of the Home page that has been modified for Mobile use. Side Note: Can anyone explain how is make a Custom Class for changing the Background and or Text to a different color for both Table or Mobile
4 & 5 images show the link to a URL, but clearly it should not do that.

By the way choosing “Meet Carolyn” or “Faqs” while in Desktop mode is no problem. The problem only exist when in Tablet or Mobile.

[quote=“KBConcepts, post:1, topic:2209, full:true”]
I’m reporting this issue with the current Blocs beta.

The URL is http://LifeHealingCoach.com

1 image is showing the full screen zeroing in on the Menu link for “Meet Carolyn”. You can clearly see it shows “Navigate to Page”.
2 & 3 images shows a duplicate of the Home page that has been modified for Mobile use. Side Note: Can anyone explain how is make a Custom Class for changing the Background and or Text to a different color for both Table or Mobile
4 & 5 images show the link to a URL, but clearly it should not do that.

By the way choosing “Meet Carolyn” or “Faqs” while in Desktop mode is no problem. The problem only exist when in Tablet or Mobile.

Here is another issue below. These three paragraphs in orange have a Custom Class and in Normal are set to white. For some unknown reason they are orange.

You might check out this video:
https://help.blocsapp.com/responsive-custom-classes/

The URL you gave does link to a page (meet-carolyn.html), and when clicked takes you to that page. That page has no navigation on it, not sure if that is what you are talking about?

Hey Doug,
I appreciate your response. I have messed with the html and repaired the meet-carolyn, but the Faqs (http://lifehealingcoach.com/faq.html) does not work in a Smartphone.

Looks like the meet-carolyn page, and the FAQ page both have an empty navigation area. You have your nav area, but there is nothing in the unordered list.

Not sure what your saying does not work. The navigation is broken, but that’s true on the desktop as well. I was able to open the page on both an iPad and an iPhone.

I wish I knew what you mean when you say “empty navigation area”. Since I’m in learning mode would you be willing to explain. :slight_smile:
I use an Android maybe that is the issue, because Faqs does not work.

It looks like you have two navigations set up on your homepage. Did you use different navigation Blocs and hide some?

I’m new to Bloc’s and don’t have access to your project file, but looking at your source code this is what I see:

• One navigation(Bloc) that is looking to be part of a hero. It is hidden on XS breakpoint (mobile). This one has the navigation item going to the fag.html page.
  • Second navigation(Bloc) hidden on large, med, and small breakpoints (Tablet and Desktop). This one has the navigation link set to navigate "scrollToTarget('#faqs' Not to a page.
    Now I see on the meet Carolyn page you have what I think is an empty navigation Bloc. You get the hamburger menu on small devices but there’s nothing to navigate too.

Very helpful information. Thank you for letting me know what might be the problem.
I replaced the fags.html with #faqs uploading it the the hosting server, but it did not work. :frowning:
You can see the edited index here

I did find this helpful.

I’m not at my Mac right now but I think from your description (and my memory) you’re changing the wrong way.
You’re faq is a page, so all navigation should be set to navigate to page. This should be true for the meet Carolyn page.
The scroll to target should only be used to link to a point (ID) on the same page.

Thanks when I get a chance I will check that out. Thanks Doug :slight_smile: