Problem with tab anything Pro version mobile

Hello, I have done some nesting with tab anything. You can see how powerful and easy it is to do. I have a problem, maybe I configured it wrong, but in the mobile version I’m supposed to have a dropdown menu which is not the case. I may have set it up wrong. If there is a kind soul to help me find my mistake it would be great.
@Whittfield

Can you share a link? I’ll take a look.

Hello, I am sending you the link in private message

I use TA LOTS.
Did you click that option in the menu at the bottom?

Rich the Weather Guy

HI, where’s ta lots? i don’t see it

Scroll down towards the bottom and look for this section:

TAP

Do you have that enabled?

Rich the Weather Guy

Capture d’écran 2022-06-12 à 02.00.52
I done screenshot for you

There is a problem with the dropdown not working at all. for the main menu tab and menus in some products that have multiple ranges

Have you updated to the latest version of TA. There was an issue with BS5 / Dropdown a while ago.

1 Like

Hello @Jerry . I don’t have the notification about update TA but I saw I have version 1.6. Is it the last version?

1.6.1 is the latest version for me.

1 Like

I’m going to check on the official website because on BLOCS it doesn’t tell me that I have an update

there is no information on the TA version sur le site de @Whittfield

On Gumroad there is:

your image could not loaded

I have no idea how to update TA as normally I am supposed to get a notification to update. on the gumroad website I can’t login and download the latest version

I found the bundle I bought, and I download the TA 1.6.1 version. Fingers crossed that I’ll get it.

I have updated and nothing works the dropdown does not display correctly and does not work :hot_face:

Anywhere live?

I closed and reopened blocsapp and updated and no change, the dropdown does not work