I’ve probably found an issue. When you add an asset to project assets and then decide to replace it with the asset with the same file name (on HDD) the asset won’t be replaced.
Blocks will load the same asset as before.
How to replicate:
- Add an asset from your HDD.
- Change the asset on your HDD . e.g. edit the image.
- Delete the asset you added previously in projects assets
- Add the modified asset from HDD (do not change the file name, if you change the file name it will work)
- The old asset will be added to project assets.