Realtime Facebook counter

Hello

I would like to show on my website the number of likes on my Facebook page in real time. Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you very much.

Hello @Pat

Go to this website: link

Under “Like Button Configurator” you can costumize the information:

• URL to like you insert your FB Url or costumer URL then
  • change layout,
  • add or remove share button, etc.etc.

Then press “Get Code”, and with this modal that appears you have information to add to your website by two ways:

1st Option: Tab “Javascript SDK”:
In Blocs under page preferences you go to “Add Code” and you copy/paste the code you find in Step1
Then where you want to appear the counter button you add a “Html Code” bric and then copy/paste the code you find in Step2.

2nd Option : Tab “iFrame”:
Directly where you want the counter button you add a “HTML Code” bric and then copy/paste the code you have there. (In latest versions of Blocs you can’t see what you have in iFrames only when you preview).

NB: In the site I show you, basically you can add whatever you need from your Facebook or your costumers Facebook to your/costumer website.

Hope it helps you…

@Pealco Thank you very much for your help.
It works well and I had already explored this way, but it doesn’t quite work in real time. Indeed to see the counter increasing, I have to refresh the page.
Isn’t there a way to make the counter really active in real time?

Thank you.

Hello
I have just realised that the number of likes on my Facebook page no longer works. Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks

Hi @Pat, Were on your website have you installed the counter? I can’t find it.

Hi @Jerry
In the footer of this page :
https://www.lemoulinduboisset.com/livret/accueil.html
Thanks

It looks to me Facebook has changed something if it was working previously. It the script calls an error.

Yes it seems to be.