Red Sox like nav

Hey, guys! My first forum post…

I’m trying to emulate the navigation at RedSox.com for mobile. My site will have lots of pages, so the navigation needs to work the same on all of them, like at RedSox.com. I am using Blocs 4 (so no CMS like Volt or WordPress).

Any tips? I know the basics from Eldar’s Blocsmaster course for Blocs 4, so I have a basic understanding of the program. I’m open to adding code to the pages if needed.

1 Like

Multiple ways to approach it.

They are using two menus, the mobile side menu, and a secondary menu on larger views.

You could do something similar, you can even use Offcanvas. Although using Offcanvas on the Blocs canvas is tricky at present, there are ways to make it editable. I am building a site at the moment that is using multiple Offcanvas menus. Javascript is really needed.

If you wanted to simplify the management of the menu items and use the menu manager, make use of the navigation bric (not bloc), and disable the logo etc and place it inside your structure. This would mean only editing a menu item in one place.

1 Like

Hi, Malachiman, and thank you! I’m pulling a few extra shifts at work this week so I’ll look at your ideas by next weekend and reply if needed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Makachiman,

I’m starting to work on this and have the initial bric navigation in the header location. What is the difference between using a bloc navigation and a bric one?