Refreshed Website for my driving school

Hello dear designers and ex-coders :wink:

I’d like to share with you the refreshed website for my driving school.
Initially I worked with Adobe Muse, and switched to Blocs for Mac at the end of 2019. First with an One-Pager (it was a pretty complex one). Thanks to the Corona-Lockdown I had some time to refresh it now.
I really love, how easy it was with Blocs for Mac, to modify and change it from a One-Pager to the result I’ve got now.
I also want to compliment to @Eldar for his online-course Blocs Masters. It saved me a lot of time with try and error (like I had it with Adobe Muse)… it’s worth every Penny! :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

My target-group is young people at the age of 17-25 years. Mostly using Mobile.

What do you guys think? Do you like it? Would you change something?
Would love to hear your feedback :grimacing:

https://www.neue-fahrschule.ch

Thanks and cheers
Ben

2 Likes

Is no reply a good thing or a bad thing?! :joy:
I would really appreciate some feedback.
Thanks guys :smiley: :call_me_hand:

Hi Ben,

Thanks for kind words! I do think that in your case, no reply is not a bad thing for sure. You have done a great job on your website! I can see the attention to small details.

Also, great work on mobile optimization! Well done!

Cheers,
Eldar

Hi Ben, looks great. Love how you kept the branding/fonts/style consistent with for example the movie on the homepage. Great job!

Great work, I like it!

Thank you @Eldar for your kind words :relaxed: I‘m very glad you like, what I used your great course for :smiley: :+1:

Thanks also to @brechtryckaert & @RME for your compliments :smiley:
Keeping everything consistent is one of the key points for me, to make the brand recognizable. Very cool you saw that :call_me_hand:

1 Like