Resizing label text issues

I have set up label text sizes inside project settings and if I want to adjust individual text labels this can be done in the side panel or via custom classes.

In the case of a checkbox, I can resize this outside of a form as a bric, but it then alters all label text and checkbox text everywhere. If I try to resize the text on a checkbox under a form nothing happens at all and this all seems a bit broken. Has anybody else had more luck?

you are trying to set the text size of a checkbox label?

Yes that was my initial objective, but I’m also seeing other glitches. When I tried setting custom classes or resizing from the side panel for labels I found this was wiping the values in project settings, which then had to be set again at each breakpoint.

I somehow have small text now for the consent checkbox label, but only in edit. When previewed it’s back to the original size.

I also had other issues sizing label text with a custom class within a form that improved after removing the original labels from the form bric and adding new label brics. To use a modern parlance it’s “glitching out”.

Not had an issue for this, however, I’ve not set a text size for any specific objects in my project settings, I’m able to change text.

EDIT: Just tried and got the following results;

• Project Settings > Text Tab > Label > Text Size set to 24.
  • Text/Form labels and checkbox changes to project settings label text size of 24.
  • Text labels can be changed via a custom class without affecting other text labels.
  • Checkbox text label size is unable to be changed via the custom class at all, I noticed the actual square checkbox alters its size ever so slightly but thats all

Not 100% sure if this is what you meant though.

I somehow have small text now for the consent checkbox label, but only in edit. When previewed it’s back to the original size.

Also experienced this with Blocs 2 I believe but I’m unable to replicate the issue, and not 100% sure wether mine is a cache/browser issue, but text size on certain paragraphs would either be smaller (usually smaller) or larger than other bits of text set to the same size.