Resizing logo in Nav Header w/ classes?

There is a subclass for controlling this, you can read about it here: https://help.blocsapp.com/subclass-reference-guide/

Read section Logo Link Image.

You basically need to add a subclass that targets the link image in the logo via the class manager.

Best place to submit issues is in app, they come direct to my inbox.

Also this was recently answered here in the forum recently: Resizing nav-image.... Why is this so difficult? - #8 by Norm

Why is it so difficult?

Well, I struggled for a bit too. My first mistake was to use the wrong Header bloc (with a text logo, not an image IIRC). Confused me for a little while.

I think the second issue is just one of learning Blocs: you need to learn that things adapt responsively automatically unless you override that behaviour with a custom class and that the class is the place you can have a different version for each breakpoint and that those different versions are mostly (all but one) hidden at any time. Thatā€™s a lot of things to understand and they are not necessarily in places youā€™d intuitively look until you understand them. Couple that with the logo being perhaps the first job you do on your first Blocs design (because it will be simpleā€¦) and you have a source of some frustration.

Iā€™m not sure that there is too much wrong with Blocs and its UI in this instance, itā€™s just that this is not the simple place to start that it appears.

BTW, do tell me if Iā€™m still misunderstanding how this all works.