Scroll FX Extra Problem - Please help

I have 3 blocs in between other blocs that contain text only: a big heading, a small heading and text (3 separate containers). I have correctly specified IDs for each of the 3 containers in each of the 3 blocs and have specified these in Scroll FX Extra.

Two of the blocs are working perfectly but no effect is applied to the third bloc. I have verified the IDs and the fact that they have been correctly specified in Scroll FX Extra.

Any idea what the problem may be? I have double checked several times.

Been trying to experiment in order to troubleshoot the problem. Closed my project file and created a brand new project file. Created several blocs with 5 text blocs in between the other blocs for scrollability.

Scroll FX Extra works perfectly on all the 5 text blocks. There seems to some sort of a bug as in my project, I’ve duplicated pages and blocs to save time and avoid re-layouts. This should not effect Scroll FX Extra functionality.

Has anyone found a way to resolve this?

Whittfield, any suggestions?

1 Like

Might help to tag @Whittfield here.

If you use the @ symbol you can tag users.

1 Like

Thank you very much indeed Pete. I did not know how to tag people / members.

@Whittfield - your input and urgent help will be appreciated. I’m really stuck at the moment and I have a presentation coming up.

1 Like

I know quite a few members on the forum own and use this bric, if any one of you came across this problem and were able to resolve it then please share it. I will appreciate it.

Hi @Samazar,

As you have noted, there’s likely something to do with your page that’s causing the issue. You’ve testing things outside your page so good job with that!

There’s no reason related to the bric that would make it only work on a limited number of items. the code just doesn’t work like that, therefore the problem is in the page.

Are you able to share a link? Send a link via message and I can take a look.

I will inspect your page in the browser for errors and make sure the HTML is what you expect. Also use Blocs layers panel to verify your classes are in the correct place.

By the way, It was really late last night when you reached out, my timezone is UTC/GMT -5 hours :wink:

1 Like

@Whittfield - Thank you for your response and willingness to help.

I have not uploaded the site yet, still work in progress. Is there any other way I can send you the HTML code of the page for your reference?

Where is the Blocs layer panel and how to I verify that my classes are in the correct place?