Scroll FX not transferring from Blocs3

My website uses Scroll FX quite a lot.

Opening the Blocs 3 project in Blocs 4, the Scroll FX still work in browser preview and when published, but the settings are blank. See image.

A glitch I guess, but is there a fix or do I have to apply the settings again?

I cannot say if it is a bug or just overlooked conversion functionality, but regardless I would still suggest you report it here. I personally see it as a problem, since settings from a Blocs 3 document should be brought over to Blocs 4.

:+1: Thanks for that, I’m finding a few oddities!

1 Like

FAO Norm, issue 2 screenshots.

The scroll FX is applied to the parent column not the paragraph tag. I just checked your sites source code, can you confirm if this is the case?

Regarding the divider issue, I assume that is done with Blocs v3 before the new shape divider features were introduced?

You’re right re the parent column… I originally opened and clicked on every item in multiple Blocs in the left sidebar and nothing had the Scroll FX settings showing… today, they do. So the issue has ‘gone away’.

Re divider, yes, it’s just a .png image. Fine when published, wrong in browser preview. It’s also wrong in three respects in Solis (screenshot below)… not full width, white line below it, and menu bar should have a logo top left).

One other… I named my project in Project Settings on my laptop (it’s stored in iCloud). Opening it on my iMac, it had lost the project name. (Been using Blocs in iCloud successfully for years.)

Hi Norm, trying to delete one of 5 pages in Blocs 4 on an M1 MacBook causes Blocs to crash, multiple times. I can send you the crash report if you need it.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads I’ll contract you via the ticket system as I might need your project to test that.

Whatever you need!

1 Like