Scroll to target list not working right

Why are my blocs not showing up in my ‘scroll to target’ list. only a few show up on this list. only some actually work.

it forces me to to use the “navigate to URL” dropdown and paste in a ./index.html#about type link which doesnt have the cool scrolling effect. totally perplexed and annoyed.

Hello,

Make sure your blocs are located in dynamic area (under the first blue line).

Cheers,
Eldar

Hello Eldar, I have the same problem. Can I move the blocks into the dynamic area afterwards?
Greets nem

Hello,

Yes, you can move them around as you want anytime.

Obviously I’m stupid. How can I move the blocks without destroying my website? In the picture you first see 6 blue blocs followed by a gray bloc. This one gray block (# bloc-6) is the only one shown in the Scroll to Target list. Thanks :slight_smile: nemBildschirmfoto 2020-04-30 um 13.33.30

Hello again Nem,

Blue blocs are located in the global header area. You can’t scroll to target to blocs there. Just select the bloc you want to move to dynamic area and use the menu to move it down. Do it for all blocs you want.

Cheers,
Eldar

Hello Eldar, thank you for your help, now it worked. It took a while to realize that I had to click on the little square to move the blocks :laughing: Regards nem