Seasons greetings and happy 2022 👐🏼

Hi forum members.
We’re approaching the end of another lively, healthy and informative year on Blocs’ community forum.
There are several super-informative members who regularly help us all. We know you they are and should be grateful they are happy to share their knowledge. :pray:t2: :pray:t4: :pray:t6:

I’m checking out for a few days, so I wanted to wish everyone wherever you are on this fragile little planet a healthy, peaceful and happy Christmas break, and look forward to seeing the chatter in 2022.

So take a deep breath . . . breath out . . . . and relax.

Now, how many a coming around over the “break”!!

:woozy_face: :partying_face:

11 Likes

@apswoodwork, my most sincere seasonal greetings to you (and all other forum members) too.

I wish each and every single one of you a lot of happiness, a good health (sadly very important these days) and many productive hours in Blocs and our lovely community here. May 2022 bring all of you whatever dreams you aspire to achieve.

Brecht.

6 Likes

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas :beers:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas greetings from Hamburg / Germany and thanks to @Norm and all the helpers, who support us here! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

I’m blessed with faith, family, and friends. Thank you to @Norm and his team who created Blocs, and this community of users who are always willing to help others. Merry Christmas from the USA. (Michigan)

Casey

5 Likes

I’m really grateful for all, who have helped me get a better understand of things I knew little about. I feel I’ve gained more knowledge, so I am able to do many things on my own. I am so glad I don’t do this for a living, I would be out of a job.

Wishing you all the very best. Let’s hope and pray this coming year will not have so many ups and downs. We all could use more stability in every area of our lives.

The real purpose for the Holiday is a reminder of why Jesus was born.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, hoping you all are very blessed.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Keep safe, looks like we in NZ will be enjoying a nice hot summer this year.

4 Likes

Another Christmas “Pied dans l’eau” this year! Merry x-mas all from paradise. :sunny: :desert_island: :palm_tree: :bikini:

4 Likes

Happy Christmas all, what ever your beliefs, or disbeliefs!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year everyone in the North, East, South and West. Special thanks to the many supporters who invest a lot of time and knowledge to solve our problems.

I like to be part of this group. :evergreen_tree: :four_leaf_clover: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

No @PeteSharp. Christmas should be the cold season. I can’t compute …

1 Like

Now you’re just making us feel bad!
Merry Christmas @Jerry

2 Likes

We should do a BlocsCon in your neighborhood next winter (for us Europeans) /christmas :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Maybe we won’t have forced MIQ then and you can all enjoy our beautiful country. :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry, he gets bored of the drinks in the coconuts with the little umbrellas and the sand in strange places. He sits inside and builds websites :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, I hate those little umbrellas. You feel treated as a tourist. :rofl:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

A Merry Christmas to Santa (@Norm), and his little elves (everyone else on here dishing out help all year round).
A huge thanks from me to you all.
Have a goodie everyone.

6 Likes