Silence in the Forum

Hi @KBConcepts. You might be able to help me on this one:

It’s summer-time here in New England, USA.
I am out in my canoe on most days… :grinning:

2 Likes

Can it be because all goes so slow here, so everything falls asleep & then dies? How long can “search/replace”, for example, take? Then the rest…

@Himmelstrutz pretty sure Norm answered your question regarding search / replace. The work involved makes it a major release feature, so if it made the list, the earliest would be Blocs 5.

4 Likes

Hold on. It’s just vacation time :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Understatement of the year.

1 Like

I am more of a reader than a writer on the forum.
At the moment I try to work only in the mornings and do something with my family in the afternoons. I’m working on three web projects at the moment, but my clients are a bit slack with delivering material.
Squash looks interesting, thanks for the tip! A few days ago I was faced with the task of compressing 200 images, bringing them to the same size and reducing the amount of data. For this I got the tool Image resizer Tech, it is cheap, seems to work well and saves a lot of time anyway.
Have a good time!

1 Like

Yikes! It’s the summer!

During the summer, I always spend less time online in general and more time outside with my family.

I think many do the same, during the summer months.

Still a great deal coming from us before the end of 2021 :sunglasses:

8 Likes

It’s winter over here though. Struggling to get through it with temperatures of “only” 28 degrees :grinning::palm_tree::desert_island::sunny:

2 Likes

Freezing cold here in NZ! Nice polar blast from the South Pole :snowman:

4 Likes

Same here ! and with the run of freak heat waves we have had in the UK… ! LOL its great to be outside enjoying the hot weather !!!

Family time for me in the next 2 weeks now also - off to the beach for some fun in the sun!

1 Like

I was surf casting on a beach in Maine last week. Going back in a couple of weeks. Enjoy the sun and sand with your family…I did!

Rich

My apologies, guys, I just made a little joke to make us more friendly and smiling.

1 Like

Call that a winter!!

1 Like

That’s called summer here :smile:

1 Like

Here in beautiful Southern California the weather is … :smile:
We just arrived home from spending the day at the beach. Everywhere around us is the evidence of Psalm 104.

Wow Jerry. Is that 28 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit? (A word I can never spell correctly)

Rich

For bulk image resizing - try “PhotoBulk” (it’s also on SetApp) Awesome little app that gets a ton of use from me. Doesn’t just resize images, but can watermark, rename, compress, strip metadata, etc.

Celcius! I would be preserved if Fahrenheit. :snowman: :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake:

@Raimo nice of you to share PhotoBulk. Have you used it? If so, what do you think?
It would be really cool if there was an app that would do all this compression and resizing and yet keep the best quality for these breakpoints.

I’ve been searching for one that would take this customize settings and do this, But so far I found none.