I’ve been encountering numerous glitches since starting a new website with Blocs. I’m not sure why there are so many problems but I keep having to redo pages to fix sections, only to find the blocs are getting mixed up or disappearing from one page to the next.
When I preview in browsers, triplicate sections show up with duplicate buttons. Invisibility selection for mobile design sometimes works, sometimes not. What I see in preview browser (Safari) is not what I see in view mode.
I created a home page, and it’s disappeared from the page section. When I click on the upper right hand page listings, the home page appears–but it is missing several blocks and then blocks from my second page were transposed on to it.
I set the project settings in advance- text, headers/fonts etc. only to find each of these needs to be customized again for every header on every page. The project settings are not working (yes, I’m saving them as I go.)
The nav bar disappears-- solution. I delete it, then it reappears. These are only a couple of the glitches I’m trying to work around. Hand coding a site seemed a lot easier and I guess I"m going to give up on this program. Two weeks to fix 2 pages to display properly in desktop, tablet, mobile, one of which has now disappeared.
Very disappointed. I used Mobirise 2 years ago with few issues and thought Blocs would be an improvement with all the extra features.
Some of the problems occurred after the latest download, but most of the issues were present before. I may try to start fresh --from the beginning and give it one more shot, but I hate to invest so much time with this and not have it work. I tried to upload the index page and the assorted folders to a server to see if it would render properly, but all I see is a spinning preloader.