Span (Scroll to Target) in the same bloc

We know how to select one character, make a Span in order to move to another target within the same Blocs or even another Bloc (Span with ID), but apparently Blocs 3 does not allow that.
Has anyone figured out how to do that within Blocs?
@Norm is Blocs 3 not capable of doing something so simple or am I just not find the solution?

Appreciate anyone’s insight :smile:

Im not 100% sure I follow, and could explain why no one has commented yet?

But you have a span with an ID, that you want a link to scroll too right?

Set the interaction of the link to Navigate to URL

Set the URL as

#mySpanID

Thanks @PeteSharp :slight_smile:

In this example I have made a a span. I want it to lead to the a below where the Reference is. To do that I made that a a span and gave it an ID. That Span/ID is to point back to the first a .

1. Although the light of nature, and the works of creation and providence do so far manifest the goodness, wisdom, and power of God, as to leave men unexcusable;a yet are they not sufficient to give that knowledge of God, and of his will, which is necessary unto salvation.
    a. Rom. 2:14–15. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

The first one doesn’t need to be a span, just a link. The destination one needs to be a span with the ID.

Okay, thank you I’ll try that.