Sticky bar transparent

Hi,
a quick question. With projects imported into blocs 4 I can’t make the sticky bar transparent. Can someone help me?

Hello, @cristian. Welcome back to the forum!

It would be appreciated if you could please post an example Blocs 3.x document that you don’t mind sharing. If your document is sensitive, then perhaps you can save it under a different name, then cut out all the pages you don’t want us to see, then just post a single-page cut-down version. Then I can try to import that document into my copy of Blocs 4.0.1 to see if I encounter the same problem as you. But for me to do that effectively, you will need to tell me what object on the page is the “sticky” item and show me a screenshot of what it looks like normally in Blocs 3.

I would also suggest you try to recreate the problem in a fresh new Blocs 4 document. If you cannot reproduce the product, then perhaps it is a bug pertaining to the import of Blocs 3 documents into Blocs 4.

Thank you @JDW for your answer.
I was trying to play the projects from new and in this case the navbar sticky if the Hero block has transparent color is also transparent.

This does not happen on my project imported from B3.

I solved it by adding a navigation block

Thanks anyway

1 Like