Strange Page Shift Using Only Provided Blocs

New User,

I’m only using the canned Blocs. Strangely, everything on the page moves left a few pixels. I didn’t alter any Bloc other than duplicating the 2nd row of the gallery so that there are 3 rows of pics. (Note the page shift was not there before duping the 2nd row). Source images attached.

It looks like you’re still using Blocs 3. Thanks to confirm.
However, even in Blocs 3, I’m not able to duplicate your issue.

What happens after exporting?

No. v4, although it’s still the free version. I don’t know if that would change anything?

Should not be any difference.
Also on Blocs 4, I can’t duplicate your challenge.

Wait. That screenshot looks like everything is pushed left beyond the left grid?

It’s a page guide and perfectly aligned for me from the centre of the page.

Weird. Ok, off-topic, but how are you making the container be larger than the guides? When I place a container it conforms to the guides, and the container is locked.

When I quit and re-start Blocs, the misalignment goes away.

You can’t change the container size as it will be always 12 columns width. You can change column and row sizes within the container.

More info here:

Can you record that and post what’s happening here? I can’t replicate the issue…
On a side note, is this only a design canvas issue or is the page not aligned when exported as well? If not, thanks to provide a link to the page.

I have not exported as I do not have a domain or server to use.

How do you want the recording? As a video?

if possible to understand better what’s happening on your end.

@Chris-0 I would recommend using one row and keep adding columns for the gallery. Otherwise if you collapse down to 2 columns of images on smaller breakpoints you will end up with a gap if you have an uneven number of images.

Rows and Columns do not behave like a regular table in responsive design.

Eg.

Example_Columns.bloc (717.8 KB)

1 Like

super helpful about adding rows. I was wondering about that in another post bc it didn’t seem to me that 2 rows of images would flow correctly, as you point out.

1 Like