I wanted to get your opinion as well as anyone else… if it would be possible to add a payment page to a couple of my websites using Stripe API’s using blocs.
The process is as follows on both of them.
- Customer receives an invoice for the amount owed
- They are directed to the website to pay this bill, with a link in the invoice
- Navigate on the the Website to the payment page if they did not use the link above
- On the payment page have button to start the stripe payment process
- Customer enter the amount they owe and pays their bill.
Stripe support told me one option would be required…
The first option would to build a custom payment page to allow the customers to input their own amount. This will require API coding.
Below is the doc from stripe.
Stripe API Documentation
What do you think???