Tabbed Content Links

Is it possible to make the content in a Tabbed Content Bric be links, hopefully to a Modal?

The scenario is this, the web site I am building will be for a holiday rental property and now, with COVID-19, we have had to remove all instruction manuals etc out of the property as apparently there’s a faint possibility of transferring the virus via paper goods.

What I want to do is have a tabbed content menu with the headings as Kitchen - Living Area - Bedrooms etc etc, a click on each tab will reveal the relevant content to that room, so in Kitchen the content will be a list of say, Oven, Hob, Dishwasher etc and in Living Area the list will include TV, Radio, DVD, you get the picture. Now, what follows is where I’m falling down, ideally a further click on each item in the content list would open a Modal bric containing a PDF instruction manual of the relevant item to view or download.

This is easy for me to achieve up to the point of making the individual items in the content list linkable. I can’t see a way of doing this.

Am I using the wrong method, is there a far simple way of doing this, maybe a custom Menu? One thing I have learned with Blocs is that there is usually two ways to skin a cat.

Any help would be much appreciated.

David

I think you need to highlight the individual items in your lists and make them into links. This will allow you to add the required interactions.

Fantastic! Thanks, that’s what I was hoping would be the case but couldn’t make the link icon appear when the text was selected.
Solution was to quit and restart Blocs. Problem solved.
Many thanks for your reply.