Thank You 😊

Hey everyone, I know there are a few forum posts regarding festive wishes etc.

But, I wanted to add one more, just to say…

Thank you! :raised_hands:

Thank you for helping us find and fix bugs.

Thank you for spending your own time to help test new versions of Blocs.

Thank you for putting forward your ideas to make Blocs better.

Thank you for going out of your way to help other Blocs users here in the forum.

Thank you for your enthusiasm.

But above all, thank you for continuing to support Blocs and our little company.

Wishing you all the best for the new year! Trust me 2022 is going to be amazing :star_struck: :rocket:

21 Likes

And thank you for building the greatest piece of software out there, enabling us to do our web designing much quicker, more efficient and most importantly, making it more fun!

giphy

5 Likes

Definitely more fun, @brechtryckaert

2 Likes

Thank you for asking all the Blocs users for input and then delivering. You have created an incredible web design program. I can’t imagine anything better! You and your team lead by example, which is a rare quality in today’s world. I can’t wait for 2022.

Casey

3 Likes

Thank you Norm for being so active in the forums and creating this wonderful application.
Happy holidays to you and everyone!

Rich the Weather Guy

3 Likes

Hey, @Norm. Your well deserved Pinacolada :cocktail: served in a coconut :coconut: with a fancy umbrella is waiting for you on the beach :beach_umbrella: :desert_island: :palm_tree:! Thanks for Blocs and keeping us off the streets! :grin:

5 Likes

Yes, Blocs & this community is good – and Norm! – might be because not concentrating on expanding the company as fast and as big as possible…

1 Like

Grazie @Norm per il tuo ottimo lavoro e Buon 2022, che sia Speciale!!!

1 Like