The images in the pages disappeared

A bug on the images. Use Blocs 2.5.1 beta buid 3, on Mac 10.12.6 and images on Google drive.
Today I reopen a project and I notice (with frustration) that on some pages the inserted images no longer appear. And they are not even present on Asset Manager anymore. But in NAvigation Mode you can see pages with images.

Sorry about that.

Someone mentioned an issue with Google drive last week, unfortunately I was not able to replicate the issue. Im wondering if they have changed something with their servers that has caused the paths to change slightly.

Do you get any missing asset warnings?

just for an image

So all the missing images are identified as missing?

I tried hosting images on Google Drive once and it didn’t work too well. I now use postimages.org and that works really well for me. You may want to check it out too.

Although not the same bug, I’m also having problems with images disappearing on Blocs 2.5.0. The images are still in my assets, but I have to re-add them back into the picture blocs. They disappear every time I export or do a preview of my site. I don’t know if this issue has been fixed in one of the Blocs 2.5.1 betas but I thought I’d mention it anyway.

Could you send me a copy of your project please, I can look into why the assets are going missing after export.

Only one image are signed missed and one background video

Try the beta and find out, it runs along side your regular copy of Blocs and won’t make your Mac explode.

OK, I downloaded the beta (I don’t like using betas since testing iOS 8 and Windows 10 a while back). I’m still experiencing the same problem as I mentioned earlier. Did you say you wanted a copy of my project?

Yes please. Software betas are nowhere near as intense as OS betas :+1:

Just sent you an email with my project files.

I got a mail delivery issue, so I guess that route won’t work. I uploaded my project files to Google, you can access it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uQqrfkNZ9upGKzEjIG9HDzWnLiujpT94

1 Like

thanks I got this fixed up for you. Blocs 2.5.1 will include the fix when its released later this week.

2 Likes