The last day of the sale

Hi,

I don’t like to share posts like this here, as I don’t think this should be the place for promotions, etc. But I know that in the coming days, people will reach out to me saying that they missed out on the sale, etc. (It happens every year.)

So,

Today is the last day of the sale! The next one will probably be on next year’s Black Friday.

For a record low price, you can get all my premium Blocs 5 templates, custom blocs, courses, tutorials, and real human support!

Important! If you join today, you will keep saving 20% every year until you decide to cancel. Do not miss out on this incredible deal.

The discount is applied automatically during checkout.
VAT may apply in some countries.

Best regards,
Eldar

3 Likes

I am actually wanting to become a member when Blocs 5 was announced.

But unfortunately I am not going to upgrade to version 5 of Blocs.

The discount is generous. I hope you will get more members.

You are doing great work.

Hi Sam,

Thank you for kind words! Not sure what’s the reason you decided against upgrading to Blocs 5 (as it is awesome in my opinion), but in any case, if you ever need help with Blocs 4, I am always here for you!

Cheers,
Eldar

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder @Eldar . Just joined myself. Looking forward to learn more and support you as a way of saying thanks for all you do for our community here.

2 Likes

Thank you, Brecht!

Appreciate the support, especially from such an advanced user as yourself!

All the best! :pray:t2:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BlocsMaster/status/1597215233667629058?s=20&t=36g_KVb-UaYfnM8rJX0gTA

I’m interested in upgrading to Blocs 5 from Blocs 3, reached out to you via email and it seems you’re uninterested in people who are not Blocs 4 users, I really find this a shame. I didn’t have a chance at the time to get my teeth into Blocs in 2020.

Hi, I think you are addressing this to @Norm

I’m sure he will get back to you as soon as he can. Right now is probably the busiest time of the year for him!

1 Like