Time table

Can anybody recommend a php time table to add to a site which offers various fitness classes throughout the week. The booking system I’m using is very good, but it doesn’t offer a ‘week view’ calendar. This is need for a general overview on the landing page. I also want to be able to ‘login’ and edit it, independently of Blocs, hence php.

…Oh, and most preferably not subscription based.

Thanks

I’ve used Easy!Appointments which is open source. You might want to have look if it suits your (fitness) needs.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll take a look.

This is the sort of thing I need: Advanced Event Calendar System

You can find a number of appointment/booking scripts at PHPjabbers. Most of the timetable views of weekly or monthly schedules are viewed in the admin area of the website. The front end is usually designed for people to simply select a date from a monthly calendar and then select from a choice of services that are available on that date. Upon selecting a service, all the available time slots for the chosen date are displayed for customers to choose one. In the back-end admin area, you would be able to see a weekly schedule of appointments in the following format.

The script does come with a price tag but it is well supported and easy to set up and install.

1 Like

I trust you purchased for $20 only?

No, I haven’t bought it, just looked. Why?

Well, to me it sounds like a great deal and it would be nice to share some feedback with your fellow forum members. That’s where forums are all about if not mistaken.

1 Like

I read your comment as being somewhat ‘wary’ about the app/ price. I thought maybe I was missing something obvious about it. Please regard my ‘why’ in the genuinely inquisitive sense it was meant :slight_smile: