Toggle Modal by scrolling?

Well as it looks like, I f**ked up something, two updates (from my website) ago. That produced the instagram-error. I managed to solve the problem by reverse-engineering, but now there’s an other error occurring which I don’t understand.
It stops the script above (and other scripts which i tried to implement) from working.

I’ve got the feeling I might have missed sth. while trying to correct the instagram-error. But I really don’t find out what it could be (or causing the new error).
I even tried to delete all code widgets on the website, clean all the scripts in Project- / Page- Header and Footer… but still this SyntaxError appears.

Does anybody have an idea, what could cause this?
I fear I must go back to the backup from mid March, and do the changes from the 2 updates again. Because in this file the problem (instagram and new SyntaxError) don’t happen. But it would cost me about 24h work :worried:
So if anybody could have a look I would very appreciate it.
The version with SyntaxError (on the mainpage) is actually online:
https://www.neue-fahrschule.ch

Thanks a lot!!

Don’t ask me how or why, but I found the issue!!!
In March there was a topic about export settings:

After this I decided to change my export settings to this:

And now I found out the problem was caused because I activated the “Minify HTML” option… I can’t believe this little checkmark caused me 3 days of troubleshooting!