Toggle Visibility - one at time

Hello,

I love the toggle visibility, but I need some help with it…
How can I make that if one of the items are showed the others are hide, and when I choose on other item the one that is visible hide and only opens the next one.

Just like this one:
http://www.apswoodwork.uk/testimonials.html

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance

'read more' option for text box
Read-More & image shapes?

@Pealco
Hi,
I couldn’t di it in Blocs with visibility, so I had to add a HTML brick and add a carousel, but it was a bit tricky as I have to edit the code in code editor every time I add another section.
Search Carousel in bootstrap.
Andy

Hi @Pealco,
I guess you meen the so called accordeon view.
I was desperatly looking for it as well until I saw Eldars video.

After that I was able to create a simple version wizhout coding, just with blocs using it for my daily program description.
http://bluecruise.org/cabin-charter-cruises/north-dodecanese-premium-gulet-boutiquestyle.html

Might be helpful.

Cheers Kilian

That looks easy enough, but the idea is to close all others when you click open a section.

That’s exactly what I need @apswoodwork , could you help me please?
Thanks @Kilian but what you explain is not what I mean, but thanks anyway for the time that you take to reply me. Certainly your reply helped someone in the forum. Thanks.

Ok.
I’ll try to find time today if I can. (UK based).

@Pealco
Heres a link to an Accordion template I’ve made to share, with all paragraphs set to Backquote, but these are easily removed.
I would strongly recommend;

1. Adding this to a duplicate page or backup to test as you go.
  2. Editing the H styles to suit, and
  3. Copying a section, adding 1 to the number and keeping it to add sections at a later date.
    (i.e.) I have a copy of 1 section, I change the numbers from 10 to 11, etc, then add new feedback to the top of the entire block.

I hope this helps,
Andy

Hi

Im looking at using this for my site and was wondering where do you put the code??

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

In a html brick

Thanks. Got it working and customised to use just 4. Just need a bit more customisation then it will be great.

Mark