Добавление Русского языка

Добрый день! У Вас замечательная программа для создания сайтов, но нет Русского языка. У нас очень большой рынок для потенциала и расширения, взять на сколько была популярна программа в России Adobe Muse. Мы готовы платить за хорошие программы в России как только появится Русский язык. Каковы это сделает популярность вашей программы станет известно по всей России. Появятся видео на YouTube с обучение, обзоры обсуждения, что привлечет еще больше клиентов. Очень просим давать Русский язык.

Обратитесь к Эльдару и вы возможно сможете помочь перевести на русский язык

как мне с ним связаться?

посмотри тут, там явно есть прямой контакт)

Hm, would it be possible to keep the forum conversation in english?

That way we all can participate and it would help the thread opener to get more replies and help from the community.

Plus, I personally find it a bit rude. If the thread opener doesn’t speak English though, maybe you can translate his topic for the community?

1 Like

I quite like translating the posts using a translate service. :slightly_smiling_face:

It reminds me that I don’t know quite a lot about the rest of the world. Also, Blocs ia a multi-language program and clearly many of the users don’t have English as their first language.

Maybe an OP with reasonable English could put a translation up as well? Then users would know that English wasn’t their first language?

Ich denke es sollte jedem gestattet sein in seiner eigenen Muttersprache zu schreiben, man wird ja selbst sehen wie weit man damit kommt.

1 Like

Klar kann jeder in seiner Muttersprache schreiben…

→ sure everybody should be free to write in every language he/she wants to. But there may not be any expectation to get answers from members who don‘t speak this language.

I guess it should be locigal to everybody, that it‘s more efficient for 1 person to use google to translate his/her post to English, than for 100 members to do so.

Over all English is the language most people understand, so it has the biggest range :slightly_smiling_face:

Last but not least, try to imagine a thread with posts in 10 different languages… who doesn‘t know the story of the tower of Babel?! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

You ask a question, could it be possible to keep the forum conversation in english? Of course, the answer is certainly possible. I believe that the messages of two people in Russian will be lost in the topics of the forum. I hope that Vasily found what he was looking for)))

1 Like

Добрый день! Очень ждем когда добавят Русский язык. Только из-за этого пока не купил эту программу, так же все мои знакомые ждут русскую локализацию.

1 Like