Hello. Happy New Year to everyone!
I am having trouble with integrating Hype into my Blocs webpage. Here’s what I have done:
- I have downloaded the trial version of Hype to test it out before committing to buy.
- I have downloaded the Hype Embed bloc from the Blocs Store and added it to my Blocs brics. I have not downloaded or installed the Hype Preview bric.
- Using the instructions on the Blocs user docs, I have exported a very simple animation to HTML5 and appear to have the correctly named folder with various resources inside it.
- When I make a new bloc on my webpage and try to drop the relevant folder into it using Finder it doesn’t appear to do anything. It then doesn’t appear on the project attachments as it should.
- If I then add the Hype Embed bric to my bloc, there is no dropdown on the sidebar labelled “Hype Name”
I have tried this from scratch several times following the instructions and can’t get it to work. I am using the latest MacOS, Blocs and Hype versions. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong? BTW, I am fairly new to Macs so you may have to be simple with your help! Thanks in advance!