Try upgrade version 5

Hey everyone, I just wanted to jump in here. Blocs 5 will be released today, we have not yet specified a time. Before we launch there are a number of checks we need to do and we are working our way through those. We will let you know as soon as we can when Blocs 5 is live, believe me when I say we want this out just as much as you do :smiley:. Thanks for your patience and support!

12 Likes

Thank you, I’ll gladly wait then

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll gladly wait then

2 Likes

The real boss has spoken!

well said @Helen, and no rush my side. Rather see it delivered correct and that all links work, than rushing it.

Have a GREAT launch and hope you get loads of sales and rewarded for your hard work.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s about out. Pricing is live on the site. $98.99 for Blocs 5 Plus as upgrade from Blocs 4.

She is live, just bought mine. I do remember @Norm saying that it will install alongside my old Blocs 4 version but I’m installing it now and it’s telling me that Blocs already exists and do I want to Keep Both, Stop, or Replace. I’m guessing I choose Keep Both?

Rename Blocs 4 to Blocs 4 and then rename Blocs 5 to Blocs 5, thats what I’ve done as per @Flashman advice in another thread

2 Likes

@Norm @Helen – Just noticed a small typo on the website whilst browsing the new features: Wordpress Theme Builder For Mac - Blocs Plus

1 Like

Here we are. I bought Blocs plus 5. Now after seeing it… do you also understand why I was so eager to have it?! it’s fabulous. great job. thank you. money very well spent!

5 Likes

Thank you for your purchase, we are pleased you are enjoying it :+1:

2 Likes

Will there be any videos to help us get started using the CSS Grid support?

2 Likes

Yeah, lots of new learning materials on route.

5 Likes

Blocs 5 Rocks! We all knew it would. Thanks @Norm

4 Likes

Hi, I just upgraded to Blocs 5 Plus and can’t wait to try it out. One question, though: I paid in USD even though I’m in Europe. I then realized, Paddle is in Europe, too (Portugal, it seems) and now I wonder if I’ve lost money by converting currencies back and forth (paid by Paypal). I didn’t see any way to choose a currency, did you?

2 Likes

I noticed the same. I’m from Germany. Paddle is in the UK for European customers. They support many different currencies. "

Paddle" means for sales to Buyers based in the United States: Paddle.com Inc.; and for sales to the rest of the world: Paddle Payments Limited (for Suppliers based in the United Kingdom) or Paddle.com Market Limited (for all other Suppliers);

Source: Paddle Master Services Agreement | Paddle

1 Like

Are others still getting the “404 Page not Found” when trying to upgrade to Blocs 5 Plus within the app’s preference.

1 Like

Try and clear your browser cache. I get the option to purchase when I click on the link.

2 Likes

I have ordered 2 hours ago and also paid via paypal, so far no response.

Does your confirmation also say
Paddle.net (finance-portugal@paddle.com)

Until recently it always said
Paddle.com Market Limited (help@paddle.com)

that seems strange to me

1 Like

Yes, my confirmation also says finance-portugal@paddle.com
I also got my license key from Cazoobi (via Paddle.com) so this appears to be legit.
The mention of Portugal made me wonder if it’s also possible to pay in Euro.

1 Like

That did it, thanks!

2 Likes